Sunday, August 13, 2006

A picture is worth a thousand words...

Recently, my awesome girlfriend Nicki sent me a CD chock full of sweet pictures from my time back in NE. I wanted to think of a creative way to share some of these pictures with you, my loyal readers, and I think I've found it. I will post one random picture a day (or as often as my schedule allows me), until I feel I've posted enough to give you all a good feel for how my leave went, and to give certain people or events the attention (for one day, at least) that they so richly deserve. This will also give me a reason to hold on even longer to the great memories I had while I was home, and take my mind off of the task at hand. I'll try and include a little caption under each picture, describing who was involved and what was going down. So here we go...


I would be remiss if I didn't kick this whole thing off without a picture of my better half, Nicki, and I. This picture was taken over at Nate, Ryan and Mitch's apartment one fine evening while I was home. I think this picture pretty much proves that we are are the best thing since sliced bread.

No comments: