Thursday, August 10, 2006

Cabela's Flag

About two months ago, I wrote a piece on this blog about my employer back home, Cabelas, and how they had genourously donated a Cabela's flag for me to fly over here in Iraq. (Read about it here) The flag had been flying in front of the Lincoln Cabela's office, and they took it down just to send me so I would have something to fly over here. I flew the flag and then when I went home on leave recently, I returned the flag to the kind folks at Cabelas, complete with a framed certificate documenting the event. They were very happy with how the whole thing turned out, as was I. Here is a pic of me and the Human Resources rep at the Cabela's Bank with the certificate that I delivered. Thanks again to Cabela's for all their help in making this happen!


No comments: