Thursday, October 19, 2006

Shout outs - showtime

This Saturday's big game versus Texas has officially gained even more importance. The word on the street is that the short and sweet shout-out video that I taped a few weeks ago (see my post covering this here) will be played on the HuskerVision jumbo screens this Saturday at some point during the game. This has not been declared a 100% certainty to happen, but my source tells me that the chances are good that this is going to be the game. So, if you're one of the lucky few who have tickets to the game and plan on viewing the Huskers game live, in person, keep your eyes on the big screens for a possible shot of yours truly from Iraq. (Nicki - I'm talking to you!)

1 comment:

Nic said...

That is SOOOO cool that they are doing that! Maybe they'll show it on the tube so that we can see it here in Texas.

BTW...GO HORNS GO! ;)